plantboy goes digital

...because it's cool to be green and bitwise.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

There's Something About the Winter

Wanderlust has struck again.

I am going to Vancouver to ring in the new year with those silly Canadians. And it looks like plans are in the works for Costa Rica in the late spring/early summer. How lovely. Really, I am quite excited. And perhaps I will finally be able to post some more glorious entries in this webjournal like the ones I posted last time I was in that country...

Time will tell.

In the mean(time), check out travelzoo for some very interesting deals on airfare. How's about a ticket to Stockholm, Sweden from Newark, NJ for $99? I say yes, yes, yes.

2 Comments:

  • At December 12, 2004 at 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Costa Rica in the late spring/early summer? What's the story? Any academic connection? Or a pleasure trip?
    ~ Papa

     
  • At December 12, 2004 at 4:49 PM, Blogger cody said…

    Primarily it will be a pleasure trip, but the potential for academic activities is definitely there. I'll certainly pay a visit to the old stomping grounds at La Selva to pay a visit the rainforest dwellers and see what sorts of research are happening.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home