plantboy goes digital

...because it's cool to be green and bitwise.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Take a Hike, Busdriver!

Too much adrenaline right now. I am seeing red. I just got ditched by a busdriver. (S)he was idling at the bus stop out in front of the school, waiting to leave. I was running across the courtyard toward the bus, in plain sight of the driver's seat. Normally, they wait for any such running persons to arrive before they take off, but this one decided to jet when I was about halfway there. I started running as fast as I could but there was no way for me to get to the bus before it hit the road, so I helplessly watched it pull away, out of breath and extremely pissed off at that asshole busdriver.

And because it is Sunday and now I have to wait half an hour for the next bus, instead of the usual fifteen minutes. Fortunately I have a blog on which to rant, and that will help kill some time.

It would have taken me fifteen seconds to reach the bus if you would've had the courtesy to wait instead of leaving me panting in your exhaust cloud, you sorry excuse for a busdriver! What's the problem with waiting another fifteen seconds for a rushing student? The buses are never on time anyway! Fifteen seconds of your time, which I help pay for, or half an hour of mine. I am always a model busrider! I am courteous and warm and friendly to all you busdrivers and half of you treat me like shit. Were you trying to teach me a lesson, you pompous jerk?

Most of the time I really love the bus, but sometimes I really want to fire the damn drivers.

I wish this adrenaline would go away...

1 Comments:

  • At November 21, 2004 at 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm. To chase buses is human. To catch up to one is divine. More often than not they are gone from the spot when you reach where they ought've bine.
    Adrenaline? Sounds like frustration and anger and emotional eruption of all the deep magma at the core of the Cody.
    By the way, are you blogging on a laptop these days?
    ~Peaceful Papa
    The bus chaser who lets a solitary tear slowly slide from one eye as the bus turns the corner and recedes into the oh so near distance so slowly yet so out of reach.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home